WI-BRIDGE covers all its products with warranty and this warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty of the Product extends for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Battery and Battery products and chargers cover 6 months commencing from the date of purchase.
- The defective unit along with the sales invoice must be brought or sent to the Authorized dealer/distributor/service Centre, during normal working hours, by end customer at his own expense.
- Any defect arising due to misuse of the unit, damages due to liquid ingress, or physical abuse, or normal wear and tear will not be covered by this warranty. Plastic components like front & back cover plus rubber component like key pads, antenna will not be treated under warranty coverage.
- The warranty is void if the unit is tampered with, altered or repaired by unauthorized persons.
- The warranty is void if the serial number of the unit is deleted, defaced or altered rendering it difficult to identify the instrument.
- There are no customer serviceable parts inside the unit and hence the same should not be opened by the user or any person other than the authorized service personnel. The warranty is void if the warranty seal on the unit is broken.
- Damages caused to the unit, by accidents, lightning or any other acts of God are not covered by this warranty.
- Whether defective items or components are to be replaced or repaired shall be left to the sole discretion of Supplier. In case of replacement of a part, the defective part removed from the unit becomes the property of Wi Bridge Network Solutions Private Limited (‘WI_BRIDGE’).
- EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, WI-BRIDGE GRANTS NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE PRODUCT, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. WI-BRIDGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- Any Complaint Please Contact With Us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org